Hiring a food truck for your private event
We’re best known for our world-class bacon butties; so had you heard that Le Swine is also available to hire as a food truck for your own private event?
That’s right, our beautiful 1969 Austin Morris ambulance could be parking up somewhere near you. Lovingly hand-converted by our founder James’ Dad, our ol’ girl is simply one of a kind and exactly what you need to make your event that extra bit special.
Why would you choose our food truck for your event?
- Easiness. After liaising with our dedicated events team you can leave everything up to us. We’ve got your food needs covered, giving you one less thing to think about. Really, we are just the epitome of low maintenance: we park up, serve all your guests incredible food and then leave again. No day after admin; just pure easiness.
- Space saver. Taking up only a car parking space our ambulance is a great option, especially if you’re short on room. With all our cooking facilities self-contained within the ambulance there is no need for you to factor in hiring external kitchens or catering equipment if you book us for your event.
- Fun. The big one. Hiring us is a sure fire way to make your event entertaining and different, providing a talking point for your guests and making the day a more memorable experience.
- Veggies and Vegans. Here at Le Swine we’re all about inclusivity right down to our food. We can cater for all dietary requirements, speak to one of our dedicated events team beforehand who will be happy to tailor the menu to accommodate everyone.
- Creativity. More and more we find people are getting creative with their venue space. As we travel nationwide and can park up practically anywhere we are a perfect companion for those wanting a more exciting event.
- Be outdoors. With the current uncertainty around the future of indoor events, Le Swine is here to help whether it be ensuring social distancing or allowing you to relish the pleasure of eating in the great outdoors. Having served up our food at some of the UK’s best festivals, including Glastonbury and Wilderness, we can easily help you create the atmosphere you’re looking for.
- Food festival. If it’s a food festival type of affair that you are after, we are friends with some of the best vendors in the business. Our events team will be more than happy to help coordinate and create your dream event.
- Good looking. Without wanting to brag, our ambulance is pretty fine. When we show up for an event, our lovingly restored food truck always causes a stir, providing a talking point for your guests. Plus, people love having a photo taken with the ol’ girl.
- Midnight munchies. Ward off those late night hunger pangs and hire us for all your late night food needs. In addition to our infamous bacon butties we can provide you with our mouth-watering burger and fries. A guaranteed way to keep your night/and guests lasting longer.
- Taste. This goes without saying. Everything we cook is lovingly handmade from scratch using the highest quality of ingredients.
What events can we cater?
Put simply we can cater any event, and will always do our utmost to work around you and your needs. Our three most popular hirings are below:
As part of a growing trend for more relaxed and informal weddings, food trucks are becoming an increasingly popular catering choice to help people celebrate. Food for many, is one of the most important aspects of their big day and we’ve found that the presence of our stunning 60s ambulance not only provides guests with a delicious meal, it create a lasting memorable experience as well. Not to mention a beautiful backdrop for those looking for an alternative wedding photo!
Hiring Le Swine is the perfect way to keep the party going on for longer, be it with our late night food offering, or even extending the celebrations to the next day. Our homemade Bloody Mary’s and breakfast sandwiches are the perfect remedy to your hangover.
We provide proper food that people really want to eat away from the traditional structure of a wedding. Whether you are planning a city wedding or a field affair we’d love to be involved.
Do you know someone who gets nostalgic just talking about the bacon butty that their Gran used to make them? Or a friend whose ultimate dream would be to have their own mini food festival?
Booking Le Swine at an event is the perfect way to say I love you or maybe, even more important, I love myself. Either way, we’ve got birthdays covered.
Bring a new lease of life and fun to your next work event and hire our food truck.
Le Swine provides a good talking point for the day, helping colleagues to get to know each other better whilst also enjoying the highest quality food.
You never know, making your team feel more relaxed may be the key to your next creative successful endeavour, or more likely, will be fondly remembered as the time you tried something different.
At Le Swine we are committed to providing you and your guests with the best possible experience.
This means making sure your event runs as seamlessly and stress free as possible. We will be there with you on every step of the journey, from planning an event that caters to your needs, to maintaining good communication throughout, ensuring the highest quality food and providing you with warm, generous and approachable hospitality.
Whatever event you’re planning on hosting with are sure to make it more exciting, fun and memorable.
We’d love to hear more from you, whether its regarding private events or if you simply want to say hello.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
For day-to-day, follow our social media for all the news on what we’re up to, including where and when we’ll be serving our sarnies next.